Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

April 25, 2011

43! Needing an opening.

  A sliver of light within a pool of shadows laying at our feet. A jungle beyond the air that we breathe. Maybe a connection with someone who I won't ever be connected to. What if it was possible? I didn't have feelings, a second  without thinking, a dream that was as blank as the sky in the middle of a summer day. That's how I'd like it, the limits were erased, there are no limits to being blank. The world wants so bad to have a break, a few seconds to just shut off the lights, shut off the saws, shut off the air. She wants to breath, like me. We could keep eachother company. I could breathe in while you breathe out, that would be the only complication only destination we would have to reach. Better yet we wouldn't get graded or judged or limited to our breathing. Maybe if we would shut the world off, we could start all over. I could be reborn, I could leave this all behind and see new smiles new lights new paths that I have yet to discover. This is all far beyond my reach. I'm just like you, held back by problems. Any problem the size not a statement. I've got family which brings memories that could not be extinct. Fear is the knot, ties us to many limits..we can only get so far before our world starts panicing and we just are unable..    


            Where is that opening my mind knows isn't close? I hear them talk about it..
 like this is the most glorious thing in the world.
If I were them, I would have NEVER come back..

No comments:

Post a Comment