I'm emotionally dead. Oprah's "what are you hiding from?" test even told me so. They also suggested therapy.Hey thats a great idea because I want someone else to tell me exactly what I already know, waste of money, waste of time..MY therapy consists of FOOOOD(:
since its spring break I get to relax from the school I despise so deeply. Yesterday I got to hangout with the love of my life. Braden James Bunker(: Its funny how love works.. It's like the song God bless the broken road- rascal flatts. There is all the broken hearts and other loves...that lead us straight to who we want to be with. We will grow in time but hopefully it just brings us closer together.. I trust him..I love him.. Yesterday we hungout with his sister and walked around downtown even though it was rainy and cold(: we cuddled by the lake under the gazebo or "gazobe"(: then we went to the library. Dropped alexis off at the ymca then went to the gazebo and to roast and toast. For the first time we just talked...love talk..girlfriend to boyfriend..and It felt AMAZING...I am inlove and I..(:
inlove/: so shut up...
still trying to stop thinking about the yesterdays..
almost done waiting for the tears to fade....
going crazy because I'm stuck in the story of every love..
dont wana be where they say the broken hearts would lay..
dont wana be that girl that breaks her own world..
I made that..soo yup I love him and its almost five months..the best love ive been in yup im a teenager but lately Ive been having faith I can get through this with him and he is my best friend and hopefully it will be that way the rest of my life.
I ordered the computer game The Sims 3 Deluxe. I am SUPER OOBER excited because I love the sims games and Im just excited hahaha!(: I need to get a job I was going to apply at BK but then Braden goes all "well you will turn fat"....-_- ugh!
Oh well he can deal with it.
There is this "stroll the streets" thing every friday or saturday in the summer at the next town over. People perform on the sidewalks at night and people just chill around town. Me and My sister decided we are going to the learn the dance for Hey ya-outkast and dance to that at stroll the streets. Pretty exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment