NO wonder teenagers "don't know" what love is. They aren't given the chance. FOSTER CARE?! foster care....
When love comes to the picture the law removes the picture. How can I get a chance to be inlove when my soulmate is in somewhere else...somewhere out there..and I didn't hear or speak a goodbye. I don't know what he's thinking..if he's breathing..How the hell do we get the chance to say what we need when we are worlds apart...and all the memories are on pause? No wonder romeo and juliet went suicide..
Worlds apart brings thoughts of worry and heartache.. ): Why couldn't we have a friar Lawrence who tells us where to be and communicates us. Waiting will last so long, only feelings of hurt and wishing. Wasting seconds that could have been shared together. I miss his smile, I took it for granted.. I miss his touch, his kisses, his hugs): How could I have pushed him away for so many times.. I didn't know those would be counted as the last.
Why are we so desperate and clingy and frustrated when all that is is one thing he said...one move he made...one sight he saw of me that one night at the dance):
No comments:
Post a Comment