Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

April 24, 2011

44! Narnia...

  I am going to do an experiment on Narnia movies. It will be based on the lessons behind every part. First of all we know that the movies are based on God(Asland), Narnia(the earth), The ice witch(devil), and the kids(the "chosen" ones,normal people).  
   Today I was watching the 3rd Narnia and I noticed that all the speechs they speak are of our battle with god and getting closer to him, doing things for him. Even if he could give us the easy way out, he wants us to show how much we will do for him. Then when he is satisfied, we are rewarded. How he gives us opportunities to change but WE have to work on it ourselves or we won't get any stronger. He is there no matter what, he gives us the tools, it's US who has to find ourselves within his name and through his eyes. We have to love and trust eachother, but know who the enemy is and where he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment