She cant remember trying to stand and take those first steps but she remembers you pushing her down and the scar it left.
She cant remember the waters she swam in but she remembers the moment she thought her lungs would never reach air again.
She cant remember what your voice sounds like or face looks like but she remembers the feeling that she felt when you called her fat and ugly.
I know you love it, the game is so fun,especially when you win right? It ends though, everything that begins, ends. I know you know but you will never win me even if you win my hurt. Our memories are faded by you..All you do is destroy you never build you never make beautiful things, it might make you happy but it's not attracting anything...
It's hard to forget what you did, but for some reason it just makes me want to forgive you and hug you more.. You think that's funny so you play along but one day, I hope you look back when Im gone and see that thats what love is like. It's gentle, it's patient, its understanding, and it stands still and hard but that takes two.. Love is never one person, it is abunch of giving and little taking..but all you do is take and soon you will never have anything but you.
I know you love it, but you are on the ground and she...I am standing and growing..
No comments:
Post a Comment