Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

May 27, 2011

&thinking im almost that desperate.

   How many times do you really wish you could read someone's mind?!  
      I don't want to waste the time counting how many times I would want that ability. 
  What I can tell you is right now is one of those desperate moments. 
  Choosing between two guys isn't easy at all. Especially when you know they are both equally great. 
   I know for a fact that if I could read their minds.. I could know what they want and if that was truly me..
  I know that it's not suppose to be easy, but why cant it be? I try to make it easy but Love gets in the way. I don't love him and I don't want to. I want to be in love I want Love. I just am SICK and TIRED of the process of liking a guy and giving alot of myself and my commitment and MY trust and all that gets used and in the end its gone, for good. Whats the point? Will I really be sure when I fall in love? and how will i know they want the same thing or that Im really using my time up for the better?! 
   EVERYTHING WOULD BE EASY IF I COULD READ THEIR MINDS!   
  
Here we go again.. Imah be done with boys..for a week atleast...2 weeks.. yeahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment