Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

March 14, 2011

54! Sweeet spring...The cure..

OKAY so I thought it would be a bit possible to live without an enemy.
See I thought people made enemies just to have them.
I useto try to love everyone, but now I have learned that not everyone deserves everyone's love.
She has now become my enemy. Why? because she is the worry in my mind..she is the whore of the school..and she is the one my boyfriend liked..
I haven't decided how to handle this one yet. Maybe I will take sweet love hate Sabotage and make her high school years hell. Orrr I could beat her up. Orrr I could just pray about it and if it gets too far than I'll talk to her.
Other than this I'm falling in love with Braden. I know it's high school and I know I'm a teenager. But this is as close to love as I have got so pleaseee don't judge me it's the best and worst feeling I have.
For spring break I was planning on going to Georgia but seeming so that I have major panic attacks and that mixed with riding planes doesn't seem smart. Doesn't quite fit the puzzle.
I have this solution to my panic attacks for anyone else who has them. I constantly have a cough drop in my mouth since I don't take pills. I drink alot of water. I try to wear light clothes otherwise you just get hotter and feel more secluded.
My ex boyfriend texted me... I had been waiting for that text for 6 months..8 months..
Have you ever had that feeling where you lost something for a long time and have noooooo idea where it went..? That is exactly how I felt with him not texting me because the last thing he said to me was that he found someone better and never wants to talk to me again..
I prayed and prayed because I knew he was just mad..he just had mixed feelings..Hating himself,hating me...so I prayed for him to just find God or himself and just apologize thats all I needed.
He texts me and I didn't believe it at first but He proved it. He apologized then I told him I couldn't/didn't want to talk to him so I had to go. He freaked out,"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND. YOU CHEATED ON ME RIGHT?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO THAT CMON YOU CHEATED ON ME JUST CHEAT ON YOUR BF CMON." I didn't cheat on him but he is crazy so Idk where he gets his thoughts. As of right now we are at ends where he says I'm the reason he has sex with all these girls and does drugs. I am not taking blame for him being weak. But I will blame him for my trust issues and that crap..

Question:
What is one thing you like about yourself and one thing you hate?

P.S.
How are human minds ever going to find eachother? how are they programmed to find man to woman? or is that just how we are raised because we connect like a puzzle...? This can't be it..that can not be the end of the puzzle..

Hello


No comments:

Post a Comment