Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

March 15, 2011

53! My cage is quite big...


Feedback Films:

White oleander
A very Great film by my standards. So much would be going through my mind if I were her I believe that's why she is so artistic. Art....the way the brain speaks...LOUDLY

127 hours
I love true tales. They make so much better of a movie. Makes me wonder what I was doing at that moment. How our thoughts couldn't even relate. Over all this was the best movie of the desert I've seen. I had to close my eyes during the gory parts though/:

The Answer Man
Don't ever judge a man, what he is going through. Somehow we judge them but maybe if you would just sit and listen you would get the point. Good movie though maybe a bit confusing.

The Last Song
With Miley Cyrus, to be honest I didn't think she could act. WOW did she prove that judgement wrong. The movie.. full of secrets and hate and hurt and long lost feelings. A great movie about a broken family and teenage love.



I know it sounds ridiculous and crazy, I want to be Amish. I wish I grew up Amish.. They have their own world but once I think about it my mind wouldn't be the owner of it's own pure thoughts. It would be completely restricted to such limits. Soooo that's why I feel I should be ME MCKENZIE LEIGH BENNETT. And form my own Amish ways but keep me the way I am..(: sound good? Yeah this will fail in about a day..
I miss dancing.. I dance in the shower?? in the car?? in the bathroom?? at occasional school dances?? buttt It's not the "share your soul" "go wild" dance that I useto do...I want that..I want to make an event where anyone can just bring a song..and dance infront of everyone...
School...High school..(: I just heard about our "health occupation" classes and I think it made my whole year. (: I can't wait for this!! I really want to be a midwife or a nurse in a mental hospital... I'd love that..
WELL noone that reads my blogs...noonne that I speak to..noone reading words..I'm going to go to sleep now(: SOOO goodnight sweet dreams of heart breaks and sweet tastes.


Question:
What ever happened to letters? Pen-pals?

P.S.

Her.
She longs.
Her first hours.
They are mixtures, forms of worries.
Thought of unexpectance in the next second.
Fear of millions of eyes full of judge.
Eyes that stare see her like air.
When she feels the stare all she doesn't get air.




Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment