Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

March 18, 2011

51! the lark of the mourn.

I can tell the spring is coming!!(:   It is not because I have magical feelings.. It is because I have my seasonal allergies, it's no happy ride let me tell you.
Last night the dream demon had creeped into my head and played juggle games with my brain to make the most horrible dream since I started courting Braden. I had a dream that we were hanging at my house and I look at his phone and he was "sexting" this chick and her ID pic was of her naked!! My soul is still aching from that... I must've screamed in my sleep because when I awoke I was breathing heavily and my throat was scratchy.../:


I have this liking of comic books..but not super hero ones..the crazy awesome ones! like the sandman!! OH YEAH!(:


To nivek:
You are the low of my life. 
A scratch in the eye. 
The scar from a distance.
A weighed misguidance.

I wish I'd never met you.
Or if you were you.
I'd kill the life that you brought me.
Because It would be worth the game.

You died out, youve never lived.
Contagious is the virus
I hate you, itll never end.
you will never be invited back in.

Thankful to have witnesses. 
Who know you just as well.
To warn me before I step into 
your trap from hell.

Seeming like an angel.
Helping what breaks people down.
the process of elimination,
starts now.

There you go... I HATE YOU(: 
 <<

Question:
  did you know the only person that can pick you up...is you?

P.S.
Psalm 51:3-6
3 For I know my transgressions,
   and my sin is always before me. 
4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
   and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
   and justified when you judge. 
5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
   sinful from the time my mother conceived me. 
6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
   you taught me wisdom in that secret place
.

P.S.S. 
My veins make a peace sign!! (: cool

No comments:

Post a Comment