Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

March 22, 2011

49! Dear benjamin button, I like to start from the beginning too.

  I am going to treat you to a true story. It's about my friend, once my best friend. Who was the happiest girl I knew....then that changed..so quickly..


     I met her in m 7th grade year. In a seminar at school for a Jane Austin book club. I LOVE reading so I chose it just for that reason. We talked on and off throughout the seminar she was a sophomore so I didn't think she would talk to me but I'm mature for my age so we got along. She was sooooo amazing(: She was random and funny and knew exactly what to say to you to make you smile. She had SO many friends and practically everybody loved her (except the jealous ones). We shared alot of memories, my bad memories of bad guys, hanging out with her was a blast though. We went to carnivals and walked downtown. We did so much. Then our friendship got ruined by boys. It's complicated..First off, I dated this Tyler kid then when me and him broke up we just talked but she stole his number from me and started dating him. Then another time where I fell inlove with this KEVIN kid..ew...I regret 110% but yes, i did, and i set her up with his cousin. When they broke up she went for Kevin and that made me mad. We no longer talked. She left and I didn't know where she went I was too caught up in life.
    About a year later I come across her on facebook. I see she has this boyfriend and they look great together. I think  "wow maybe this could be it for her!" She looked sooo happy..looks, haha,they can be decieving. Yet again I forgot about her thinking nothing of her but little memories here and there when I would accidently click on a picture of us or go to 7-11. Then I move schools and I still know some people my old school and my new school weren't far apart. One of her old friends goes there and me and her old friend go to school together now, we talk..   One day, actually just acouple days ago, I hear her story again... It doesn't make me miss her, it makes me sick for her, it just makes me plain sick.   
    See, I already knew that my old friend had been having trouble with her mom. Her mom kicked her out of the house and she moved to her dad's. I knew this..I knew she was going to a different school again..I knew that..I knew she was happy...I thought that...Then Alexis (her old friend I go to school with now) tells me the real story. This story about a girl, who got emancipated from her family that I knew wasn't strong but I thought they had love. The story about a girl who moved in with a guy, her boyfriend on and off going fiancee, when she is only a teenager. The story about a girl who once had an on-going smile      but now....Her boyfriend's parents have convinced her that the Devil lurked in her whole past. That the devil was in every person that she knew and saw in her past..including me...   
     This story says to me and reminds me about lessons. Lessons like "don't hate against people, they are fighting a battle you know not of". It tells me that someone, somethings, can change in the easiest jerk of the wind. And once and for all...It tells me that I will never ever get Tasha back..or the friendship and memories):


        THIS IS THE SAD ENDING         but I don't know where it will be a good beginning






Question:    
       Technology has ruined the generation.True or false???    (no right or wrong answers)




P.S. 


there was snow in 49 states this year. I'm not happy...I am furious...lol


P.S.S. 
 The photo attached was taken by my friend that the story is about...


HELLO

No comments:

Post a Comment