Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

March 17, 2011

52! Even now, I have problems


The Film; Keith
My favorite movie.... From anytime...no words can explain so sorry but you'll have to feed your own brain this time..


So ST. Patrick's day. GO IRELAND...have fun with your "oh I'm lucky, green go green, rainbows and coins and beer and red hair."
So while today you had luck I had the opposite. See, I was trying to be inlove with my boyfriend which today so happens to be our 4 month anniversary.. and I tell him all the time i don't want to be touching in school. I hate school enough already but teachers harrassing me about PDA is not something I want to deal with, period. But what happens today?? We get talked to by the teacher... and yes I got mad because I told him that's why I didn't want to do that.. If I loved him I wouldn't care that's how it works right?.. then why don't I care because I know for a fact I have these feelings for him.. I just don't want to face them.. Ok so after we got caught I just was furious, embarrassed, and frustrated. I just left, I walked to the cafe for my mom to pick me up. On my way into town I pass this little girl with her dog, you know the kind that looks like a mop. When I walk past I had a vision of the dog coming up to me but then I see out of the corner of my eye the girl get dragged up a small hill and the dog shoot at me. It gets to me and I try to calm it down because it keeps jumping. I put my hand on his face to push him down but he kept biting me then we she came over he got excited..and peed on my shoe..): wow..ruin my day. MUCH more happened but when I got home I just slept, like crazy..

I need help.

Algebra 1. My mind just is not programmed to understand this. I need major brain excersise.
My family is majorly screwed up. I know I shouldn't worry about it. I NEED MEDS! GAWD! My brain looks like thissss


F)$*%@(&% &@&@&&@**#&%*WFIISIISDF(U#%(@#(%(LOVE))@#)%*)%
@(%&$&@$%^#$%&&#$%)& $^(@#&$^(@&%^(@($%*^

fjoiiifheiejhe is ehisefbauj what hoiyeshiehiyouoiehiwanntntedd.
kefoeieuiwijmfamily feriends shcool iahirinot cool eiscprohsotmnke(&)#$@#%(_@(#_%*@)#%)@#%@_#%_($)^*)@_#%()#$*@#)%__Q+++Q_LA:>?:LJAO

It's kinda hard to keep up actually. I will find a solution.
My step sister got her tattoo today that says in french "the beautiful life" i think.../: oh well anyway she is getting a tattoo.
Yesterday night in church we had the "sex purity" speech. I thought it was funny how pastor Jason turned sushi into the birds and the bees. Everything else was fine. I did find out more good reasons why I am waiting 'til marraige:
-It's what god wants
-When you are one with someone after marriage it isn't really sex at all, It's making love to your other half.
-If you have sex without being married it's just like doing it then having that person be with you forever even though you guys won't be together forever.
-Somewhere out there is my future husband and he will be happy with me keeping the Vcard for him.

Question:
Since depression is an illness, can depression be contagious?

P.S.
Finding gifts for people is soooo fun. Especially online!! I'm looking for something for my dad(: for his birthday on April 20th.

P.S.S.
http://theb52s.com/

there is a website for you...I don't exactly know what it is but since it's 52 today I just looked up random 52 things...Have a blast in a glass(:

Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment