Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

February 26, 2011

55! thoughts crossing my mind at this very second

I've never tried this whole "post your feelings online and see how many people can judge you for it thing" but i guess i dont care. take a hit at your judgements I think they are kind of interesting, they tell something about the judge.
My blogs are going to start at 55 and go backwords because...I don't have a reason.


,Fact #1 you should get the news that me, Kenzie Leigh, has been going to this school known as "CONCORD" for my whole life (kindergarden-9th). This school is not a public school, it is not a private school, it is not a military school. This school is a "Charter Fine-arts school". If you don't know what that is I will tell you. Concord consists of grades preschool-12 all in one very small building. How many students in each grade? only 24 are allowed but it rarely even passes 20. last years graduating class, 14 students. How many students in the school? 196 students attend Concord, now, because i left(: What else happens in this school? They don't have sports, they have arts; dance,drama,art,choir,band,orff music. The teachers keep you in a magnify glass because you now are easier to track.
Well as I was kept in this school all my school life I was pretty much afraid of life. I was afraid of new faces, new places, new words, new feelings, new foods. I was afraid and clueless as well. I just needed out so I transferred to a Public school. The most frightening place in my teenage life, a public high school. I walk in not knowing what to expect. So meee with my fears and cluelessness I must have looked like an awkward lost freak. I dont know how I look when these feelings cross me but I know how I feel. I feel like an itty bitty bug, bug eyed, flying around trying to get used to the surroundings, trying to get comfortable....THAT SUCKS..my heart beats like an obnoxious drum and my hands shake almost as if I have no control over my nerves..which I dont..
Getting useto cliques has to be the most hard part. watching cliques makes people think of who they really are. I walked around the school trying to find me, no joke. I'd look at every girl, "am I like her" " is that me" "is that what I look like" and it has taken me 15 years to REALIZE I am me not her not that chick, I am me as hard as that sounds. I am responsible for how I act how i look how I react. It's not going to be even close to anyone else.
What the heck Im blabbing you are interested in this crap(: thats another one of my problems I am NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER NOOO NEVER NNNNEVER EVER NEVER 100% sure of ANYTHING! thats me...

And now I'm sick of typing, not really, haha but I need to take a shower because right now my nose is stuffed and chapped and i feel like i have a pig who has just died in the desert in the middle of my face...hahah like you neeeeeded to know that....and I have been a lazy sewer rat..

Ok sooo after every blog entry I write there is going to be a question, you don't have to awnser....actually YES you do..I honestly don't/do care about what you write sooo please make it as creative/serious as possible because I promise...that i don't promise anything(: soo please awnser it even it you write one word. It doesnt even have to make sense.

Question:
who are you?








P.S. I just found this list of 101 things to do other than sex. The first thing I thought when I saw it is "wow does this person hate sex? or love it? or do they not have the body parts??"
so here are some of the things on the list........
4.rent 80's movies
5.make a scrapbook
11.make a home video
15.start a collection
22.make your own waterslide

HAHA and surprise surprise the list only went up to 25...hm....Im thinking they got distracted by a little something called...SEX

and one last thing I always leave saying....HELLO

No comments:

Post a Comment