Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

February 24, 2011

she her that girl miss madam mistress lady woman female

Who do we try to become?
Yeah stereotypes are dumb.
Yet,its your role model.

People ask you who you wana be
"I wana be the president."
In everyones head they think the same thing

the president is just the ruler
he gets stressed out
and makes the best decisions for everyone

What will you change?
what will make you different about the stereotype?
or is that what you want to be?
you want to rule the kingdom
and get stressed out, use drugs, use bitter alcohol,
use depression,use numbness to tide you over.
you want to make the decisions Because you are over confident.

You want to be what everyone else makes of it all.
When they think doctor you want to be that thought.
You want to be there in those scrubs with that clipboard
and that money.
DO WE HATE STEREOTYPES?!
No I dont think so because everyday someone accepts it.
You accept the challenge they bring.
You might fight the challenge who knows...

You want to be Scene.
with the random remarks.
the hairdo that looks like youre a caveman.
the clothes that make you look like an elf.
this you enjoy...

Now me, I could care less about your fun stereotype game.
The chasing back and forth.
I stand on the outside looking in.
I watch the people chase their dreams to become something
thats not even real.
They want to become what they see inside their heads.
Sad thing is they havent realized Imagination and reality are meant
to be two seperate worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment