Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

August 01, 2011

Why do you speak in the language of love?

When you prove that love forms in less than a month;  
I'll prove pigs can fly, that worms have eyes. 
I'll sing a song without notes, I'll laugh at no jokes.

I'll dance around naked, just don't watch me.
Call me unhopeful, I just don't see.
Life is a game, learn the rules quick.
Don't cheat through it you won't win. 

You said you love me. 
HOW STUPID DO I SEEM?!  
I'm not the stereotypical girl, this puppet doesn't have strings. 
If you prove to me love evolves with a kiss, I'll never open my lips.  

I stand as strong as a wall while you get so small. 
 These girls think Youre right, Youre wrong. 
I'll teach them how to be strong, when youre gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment