Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

August 01, 2011

.its.a.miracle.being.without.my.love.

Running away from you to get to you
Smiling for him when I wish it was you making me smile 
Crying cuz you make me cry and he never will
Doing nothing because I think too hard that time isn't fast enough. 


I'm not sure where to go. who to ask. what that meant. 
I don't care. Because all we are is alone. 
All I listen to is music, hoping you are listening to the same song, ignoring the fact you can't read my mind. 
I pretend you are watching me...just so I have fun with him, cuz if I didn't think of you, I don't know how this would go..  
I hate you...I hate you with more of me that can ever be seen.. 
Don't ever look at me..I hope I never see you again..

No comments:

Post a Comment