Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

August 19, 2011

Try try try try again...nope fail..

It's either giving up or trying harder....

Can my life be calm..?  

I'm sick of falling then falling..falling falling falling falling..CLOUD oh!...falling falling falling falling 

What are you done lying? are you sick of faking?  
I'm sick of being real...and not being noticed.. should I become fake to be seen? 

A vase for your flowers 
my tears for your vase 
I have enough to hydrate 


push away, pull back
stay the distance 
or pay the prices for things you didn't purchase


New borns would make me look like a cry baby.. 
I feel surreal, I see the depression through the smile through the words.
I will and was never happy, I was a ruin before I was a grace.  
They smile, they seem calm. What the fuck is my problem?! 


bye world, bye "friends", bye "family". 
you offered nothing
You have punished me when I did right
you gave me nothing when I did wrong
Where do you stand what do you want. 
I'll leave, my suffering stings, my brain bleeds, cuz you confuse me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment