When you are away, what are you?
I feel something more..
When you are near, I disclude you.
I pull away and close the door...
You are an away soulmate.
Please don't come to me, I'll come when the heart feels ready.
When goosebumps are steady,
I don't want the bipolar love that seems so sore. It dries out clean then you have to start over...
Body uncomfortable, used, like an old towel.
But I'm fresh laundry, I'm still threaded, seamed, and clean.
You make me feel dirty, dusty, shrunk.
Could I live a long healthy life alone?
On my own little drifting land.
A single soul, a lonely lady, the creepy solo.
Matters? Who cares, we are all stuck in our own little strands of problems.
Swinging from one comfort until it's all burnt out then to the next comfort.
I'm stuck end zone clear, I have comforts not near.
Where is the answer? Do I have to ask? ... I don't want to face the facts..
"hello? am I alone?"
When will one forever be good enough? We seem to need one thing more than we said before.
Your face reminds me of this sky I watched falling.. The one that said he'd come back the next day..
I guess he forgot his promise.. I mean.. What does a sky have to think about to forget about me?
It's alright, I'm forgettable! like that rusty nail in the stale wall...
answers... still never enough..
She will never be satisfied.
maybe if she died... questions would stop crossing a blood rushing mind..
No comments:
Post a Comment