beginning with the stare we shared..<3
continuing with the most amazing smile that has glazed my eyes.
haven't thought of anything since..
when I see you i stare at you, my eyes can't detach. When I don't see you I'm still starring at you, in my head. I'm drenched in adore, in crush, is it lust?
Guess what?(:
it was me, you found out. I think you knew from the start.
I had no doubts, I was sure I never wanted anything more..
then just to here your voice.
It's like I knew you, no I did. I looked at you the first time and I knew you were it. You never spoke to me and I already knew your voice. It was NO surprise when my feelings exposed themselves, we already knew..
Those sticky notes? I know you keep them(; you know I'm not done, even when I say I'll stop, Im not. I love it so do you, our game we started has no rules. Play with me until we win, this can NEVER end! (:
Love, and much of everything, and much more of that,
SECRET ADMIRER<3 the one you know...
No comments:
Post a Comment