Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

September 19, 2011

.imports for exports.It's not always equal costs.

   He exchanged my love for his lies, oh how could I have never realized?
          When you trade sun for rain, what kind of person would you become?
              I'd wake up dreary and mad as hell, because even in my dreams you are not what I want, Real.
 
   I got sick, legit acid flowing up my throat sick, because you broke my organic heart..
            and I thought it didn't have a pulse before..I guess I just don't even have a heart now...
 
       I get punished for your mistakes, they hurt me and pull me and tug me down like bags full of gravity hanging from my limbs. What do they do to you?
       They give you the strength to go on..to step right on over to the next step higher..trust me you won't look back, cheers to letting go of the step behind you. It's a lie, we all look back.
    Unless we had amnesia, I'd rather just have a past. Forgetting a heartbreak? having another FIRST HEARTBREAK?! oh wow hell does exsist...

         WHO ART THOU ROMEO?! WHERE ART THOU ROMEO?!
           You lie to me about being the only one, I have nothing to give you've seen it all and you traded it for the life you have now. Let it go, walk away, it's your turn. That day, we can build our own relationships like building models with clay. I'll have a heart that's not heavy, i could feel like I have no organs inside me. That breeze of feeling free will be welcomed and I could sing without any notes infront of me(:



No comments:

Post a Comment