Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

September 05, 2011

What you see is what you can't believe..

Cuz tears shed invisability and smiles show nothing but teeth...
 
      Why wait for the day you be happy when they next day is a surprise of depression...  

              I heard you are happy, I think it's silly.... We aren't happy... We are living...
     
                  I'm sure you heard I'm happy....  Guess what you won't hear?!  
   
   
          I puke every night knowing the next time I see you, one of us will be dead...In a wooden box we will call home..for the rest of the earth will live stepping on our homes because we are comfy and they are living with confusion we once knew...  I watch Titanic just so I can pretend thatt's me and you...and what we never were or will... That I have a future, as do you...and guess what happens next?...nothing..
   Believe, that you think past can be rewritten and forgotten, but guess what you won't hear from me?
     That love is more forgettable than the past... and I don't love you.. but I will indeed remember you, I love who you could be my dear. I promise you'll never find yourself the hole your digging, while letting them pour cement on you like you aren't there. Because you aren't...  
        Goodbye again, permanent past(:

No comments:

Post a Comment