Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

December 26, 2011

romeo...I thought you were dead...-.-

I can remember the comfort those blue eyes never stopped giving.
It was a false..
Youre never generous, never stopped lying.
My feelings were tipping you almost blew them over...
I kept holding on, our past was so rich, couldnt our future be the same?
it was time to face the reality I wished so many times would go away
it was too late, you were already changed...
Your smile, when you thought we would last a little longer, I didn't want to see it leave, so I told you it's going to work out, I'll try..that was a lie...
We made those memories and I couldn't stop living..
 but I felt myself die, because I knew it would be the last time.

I'd die to hear you say youd always be with me, thinking about me, caring about me.
to hear you say I was so irriplacable, you wouldnt even try looking.
The one thing I know is I waited for you, the closest thing I got was "today, he asked about you.."
Not even a second later the world around me blurred and the air I was breathing started to feel like heavy water.
I was drowning in loneliness, in lies.
"That guy" that gave me something to live for when I wish I was dying.
I couldnt survive without knowing you...
He was my angel, My heart kept beating as long as you were there for me... He'd do it for me, he'd do anything...
the one with the hugs that never let go, even if we stopped hugging 1 hour ago...
I knew you were slipping, we weren't falling anymore, we stood up and love was gone, hate was all I could give you and you would never understand why..
I knew you didn't love me, you weren't there for me, I started dying.
That guy that in the beginning all he wanted was me, it was all he was sure of.
That guy, he died..

No comments:

Post a Comment