I hear them put curses on themselves, I hear them lie like words aren't taking precious time, like they know that this will give them strength.
I know what people do, they try to hide, we are all hiding from eachother but mostly ourselves, do you think we are too caught up in ourselves to realize the waste we are making. The time we arent timing?
Listen to your thinking just a little more, it's only going to be there all the time... No matter what you do to other people, you arent getting any further from yourself... What do you think this will make? You think hate taste good?
Your face, I see it all over, you wear your words like you don't know hygiene. You are so ugly inside, I wouldnt even try to clean your soul.. I'm out..-.- Lick your hideous past up yourself your the one who made the mess, I hope the hate taste good..
No comments:
Post a Comment