Im sorry,I know im a complete nerd.

"Dont cry because it's over,smile because it happened"-Dr.seuss♥

July 03, 2010

Poisoned.

Its not that love is the air I breathe...its different with me.Its your breath thats intoxicating me. I know it sounds crazy.&I know you dont want to accept the protective mask I wear. Dont worry its not just you,I've been addicted to these deadly relationships;I wasnt as careful then and I'd breathe so much of the poisons in then faint.Next thing i know im trapped by another viper. Each time Id get more careful and im sorry,that you are the last suspect who gets hardly any of the victim because she knows how to protect herself.& Im sure you arent guilty for it, i know you would try to hold your breath and I wish i could trust you but i still got the mask tightly to my face. I honestly only have a few health points left, idk if i should trust you with them. I know you could illiminate them,or you could be so dear to multiply them with your own to save me...../: you are sooooooo intoxicating

No comments:

Post a Comment